Every month there will be an update to fix major and minor problems with the game. This is very easy and wont take long to do.
- Go to your programs, and go to the Playonline folder.
- Then open up the Square Enix folder and Final Fantasy XI folder (c:/programs/playonline/squareenix/finalfantasyxi/
- Next scroll to the bottom and find the file called "VTABLE.DAT" Delete it.
- Once the VTABLE file is deleted, open up PlayOnline and check the FFXI files on the drop down box (make sure your checking ffxi and not PoL!)
- After the check is done, repair the files and shut PoL down when finished.
- Log back on the game and have fun!!!