Nuances For The Uninitiated
This page will show you the more static differences on our server vs retail.
- weekly bonuses added to signet
- 75 Cap (Zilart, CoP, some ToAU, and some WoTG) (Do not go past mission 16 for ToAU for now)
- EXP Rate and Page EXP are 2x retail values. Fame is 4x retail values. (NO Exp loss on Death)
- Subjobs are unlocked, there is no quest to complete.
- Skill Up rate is 9x retail, you can get up to .5 skillups
- Crafting Skill Up is 2.5x retail
- Exp Bands are altered to last longer and give more EXP (Can be purchased from @shop 8 more than 1 time per week, also once you have rank 8 in your nation this shop upgrades)
- Walking speed faster than retail
- Only one Limit break - level 70 Maat fight
- Start with 1,000,000 Gil
- AH is fully stocked at 100g per item with the exception of some HQ gear and cursed -1 items
- There are Custom @ Commands to make things easier for you
- The Chocobo Circuit is the Linkshell hangout spot. You can get there by typing @base. Shop NPC's have been modified to sell useful items for 100 gil.
- Relic Weapons have been altered and given a minor boost
- Bounding Boots, Emperor Hairpin, Kraken Club, and Peacock Charm drop rates have been largely increased!
- Mythic Weapons are obtainable! (see Modifications)
- Custom warps for popular Exp camps found in @xpcamp warps
- Alexandrite can be traded for certain gear and weapons found in Alexandrite items
- We have a Daily NPC that gives you a random amount of currency for Special Items.
- There is a Weekly NM Hunt That you can do to earn Bakka Wings. Trade these to Jadamo @base
- Relic Weapon times between stages reflect 2007 era and can be found Here
- AF can be bought from a shop at level 60 by using the command @af job, eg @af war or it can be quested too
- Custom content, including a beefed-up Jagged-Ear Jack, Bubbling Bernie, Dark Ixion with a few special skills, and Ultimate Sky!
- See Happo for all of your limbus af+1 items!
- Relic Weapons and their weaponskills have all been given minor boosts.
- Please do not install Light Luggage or Plastic Surgeon plugins. They can/will cause problems and crashes, both client and serve-rside.
- Please use /pcmd leave to leave an alliance. If you use the party menu/dissolve alliance options, it often crashes the server.
- Steam Cleaner spawns on his own and not from a detector.
- Some craft recipes will 'cap' at one level below what online guides say they will. It is best not to use synthesis support when leveling a craft.
- Beastmaster quest requires the chocobo quest to be completed to unlock.
- Sewer Syrup's location is not where listed on the wiki, he's in the hallway at I-8/I-9.
- You can only do one relic weapon quest at a time, even though it will allow you to start another (you will lose the weapons).
- Relic Weapon wait time stages can be found here (they do NOT match current Retail wait times).
- Argus and Leech King are now like retail.
- When unlocking Corsair, there is no need for the Lamia Key. The gate is always unlocked.
- All 10 Knight crabs must be spawned in, before killing them all to spawn King Arthro, or he will not pop.
- Brigandish Blade NM does not need a Buccaneer's knife in order to be killed.
- Sozu Rogberry does not require a flickering lantern, it's a lottery pop: Placeholders are the Tonberry Stabber mobs located directly adjacent to his 'room' on the third map of The Temple
- You need the Prelate Key in order to get through the door in Uggalepih to get to the Crimson-toothed Pawberry spawn point.
- Eastern Shadow in Fei'Yin is a lottery pop of the RNG spectre in that general area, with a 16-32 hour window after ToD.
- Job Testimony items can only be used once, and must be dropped from inventory after a Maat loss before a new on can be obtained.
- AF does not need to be quested and can be bought from a shop at level 60 by using the command @af job, eg @af war
- All wait times that refer to midnight are Eastern time, not Japan time.
- When using FFXIclopedia, hover over the arrow next to the "Edit" button and select "History" - then, choose a page version created in 2007-2008. Generally, these are more accurate to Hokutens than the current FFXIclopedia pages.
MORE TO BE ADDED/REMOVED AS THINGS CHANGE, IF YOU SEE SOMETHING NOT ON THIS LIST MESSAGE A GM OR LS LEADER!
... or submit a ticket.