- 1 Retail Differences
- 2 Item Drop Mods
- 3 How to Obtain Mythic Weapons
- 3.1 Woodworking
- 3.2 Blacksmith
- 3.3 Bonecraft
- 3.4 Goldsmith
- 3.5 Clothcraft
- 3.6 Leathercraft
- 3.7 Alchemy
- 75 Cap (Zilart, CoP, some ToAU, and some WoTG) (Do not go past mission 16 for ToAU for now)
- EXP Rate and Page EXP are 2x retail values. Fame is 4x retail values. (NO Exp loss on Death)
- Subjobs are unlocked, there is no quest to complete.
- Skill Up rate is 9x retail, you can get up to .5 skillups
- Crafting Skill Up is 2.5x retail
- Exp Bands are altered to last longer and give more EXP (Can be purchased more than 1 time per week)
- Walking speed faster than retail
- Only one Limit break - level 70 Maat fight
- Start with 1,000,000 Gil
- AH is fully stocked at 100g per item with the exception of some HQ gear and cursed -1 items
- There are Custom @ Commands to make things easier for you
- The Chocobo Circuit is the Linkshell hangout spot. You can get there by typing @base. Shop NPC's have been modified to sell useful items for 100 gil.
- Relic Weapons have been altered and given a minor boost
- Bounding Boots, Emperor Hairpin, Kraken Club, and Peacock Charm drop rates have been largely increased!
- Mythic Weapons are obtainable!
- Custom warps for popular Exp camps found in @xpcamp warps
- Alexandrite can be traded for certain gear and weapons found in Alexandrite items
- We have a Daily NPC that gives you a random amount of currency for Special Items
- There is a Weekly NM Hunt That you can do to earn Alexandrite for Alexandrite items
- Relic Weapon times between stages reflect 2007 era and can be found Here
- AF can be bought from a shop at level 60 by using the command @af job, eg @af war or it can be quested too
- Custom content, including a beefed-up Bubbling Bernie, Dark Ixion with a few special skills, and Ultimate Sky!
Relic Weapons and their weaponskills have all been given minor boosts.
Item Drop Mods
Drop rates have been greatly increased for the following items
Bounding Boots Emperor Hairpin Peacock Charm Ridill Octave Club
The Kraken Club has a small chance of dropping off of the Lord of Onzozo once again. There are 8 zones that have coffers filled with Bakka's Wings and Alexandrite.
Alexandrite/Bakka's Wing Mobs
Some mobs drop Alexandrite or Bakka's Wings directly into a winning participant's inventory if there is space for it. Alexandrite can be traded to <NPC> for Alexandrite items. Bakka's Wings can be traded to Jadamo @base for various rewards.
Drops From HNM's
When you kill a T4 ZNM, The FIRST person to touch the ??? after its death will get a random Atma that can be used to pop Fafnir, Behemoth, Adamantoise, or Tiamat. Make sure you figure out who will receive the KI. These KI pops dont have to follow the normal rules and you are allowed to kill with as many people as you want, and who you want. You don't have to invite anyone consider them private events.
FOR Exploit Purposes:
If you already have a KI I suggest having another member grab the next KI. If you have the atma and the random gives you another atma you will not get 2, and will lose out on a POP.
- Atma of the Beast King - Behemoth
- Atma of the Dragon Rider - Fafnir
- Atma of the Impenetrable - Adamantoise
- Atma of the Winged Gloom - Tiamat
Custom Drops That Can Be Traded
Trading 2 Bakka's Wings will grant you a random reward!
Possible Rewards Include: All Dynamis Currency, Alexandrite, ABC's, Bubbling Bernie pop, and Kupons for Kinetic Units. There is a chance of obtaining two items.
If you have any issue with trading Bakka's Wings, please don't forget to Screenshot the text and submit a ticket. All items are Random.
How to Obtain Mythic Weapons
To create a Mythic Weapon, you will need the corresponding level 100 craft skill from the list below plus two items - a celadon yggrete rock and a zaffre yggrete rock. The following mobs have a chance of dropping the celadon yggrete rock:
Nidhogg King Behemoth Aspidochelone
The following mobs have a chance of dropping the zaffre yggrete rock:
Vrtra Tiamat Jormungand Aello (Ultimate Sky)
Once both items have been gathered, you can craft the two rocks together with a basic weapon (obtainable on the AH) to create the Mythic. Here is a link to several guides for each craft pick your poison: Crafting Guides
Fire Crystal Celadon Yggrete Zaffre Yggrete Greataxe
Fire Crystal Celadon Yggrete Zaffre Yggrete Onion Staff
Water Crystal Celadon Yggrete Zaffre Yggrete Harpoon
Dark Crystal Celadon Yggrete Zaffre Yggrete Ash Pole
Water Crystal Celadon Yggrete Zaffre Yggrete Bronze Knife
Water Crystal Celadon Yggrete Zaffre Yggrete Light Crossbow
Dark Crystal Celadon Yggrete Zaffre Yggrete Kunai
Wind Crystal Celadon Yggrete Zaffre Yggrete Bronze Zaghnal
Fire Crystal Celadon Yggrete Zaffre Yggrete Bronze Dagger
Fire Crystal Celadon Yggrete Zaffre Yggrete Tachi
Wind Crystal Celadon Yggrete Zaffre Yggrete Beestinger
Ice Crystal Celadon Yggrete Zaffre Yggrete Bronze Axe
COR Death Penalty
Earth Crystal Celadon Yggrete Zaffre Yggrete Musketoon
Fire Crystal Celadon Yggrete Zaffre Yggrete Cesti
Water Crystal Celadon Yggrete Zaffre Yggrete Ash Club
Fire Crystal Celadon Yggrete Zaffre Yggrete Onion Sword
Wind Crystal Celadon Yggrete Zaffre Yggrete Bronze Sword
Ice Crystal Celadon Yggrete Zaffre Yggrete Holly Staff
Water Crystal Celadon Yggrete Zaffre Yggrete Wax Sword
Ice Crystal Celadon Yggrete Zaffre Yggrete Cat Baghnakhs