Revision as of 06:25, 2 June 2017 by Fishy
Welcome to Hokutens' wiki page. Hokuten One is a private FFXI Server. If you were invited here - check out the Setup Guide for info on how to get started.
- http://hokutens.com/ -- Hokutens Webpage and location of LS Event Calendar
- https://www.facebook.com/hokutenone -- Public Facebook page
- https://www.facebook.com/groups/hokutens/ -- Closed Facebook page which lists events and other happenings. Please sign up. There is a lot of great information in the Facebook group Pinned Post, and players and admins regularly communicate with the community here.
- Latest News for recent announcement, news, or policy changes. Contains all information cross-posted from Facebook.
- If you don't have Facebook you can see the latest Admin posts here in News
- Change Log/Update Notes is the best place to find a summary of recent changes and any patch/update notes.
- How to Become a GM
- Official Forums are now up. Please feel free to register and take a look.
- Setup Guide is the first place to check out to get set up and running on the server. Please note, do not use the Light Luggage plugin on Windower.
- Rules need to be looked over before playing. Consequences for violating rules include Jail.
- @ Commands I suggest bookmarking this page as these are very useful in-game.
- @base Hokutens Home Base - with customized NPCs - get the details here!
- Detailed Maps These maps are just like the apradar maps, so in game maps will all be detailed with NMs and Mission Spots.
- Nuances For The Uninitiated Retail differences YOU NEED TO KNOW. This will help you with what minor differences there may be with mobs, missions, quests. ect.
- Updating the Client (only do this when instructed to do so by Mizzy on Facebook)
- Off Limits and Working and Broken These will let you know what is currently broken/being worked on.
- Modifications and Retail Differences have in-depth lists of retail differences, Alexandrite for gear, obtaining Mythics, and other custom content.
- Important Links - Compiled from what used to be the pinned post on Facebook.
For any issues see, a list of GMs.
Game guides/ Tools
- Zilart The Fast Track Guide, Warps will be opened when Zilart events are scheduled. (Time to get Sky - about 2 hours or less)
- CoP The Fast Track Guide.
- Guide for Blue Mage (AF, Limit Break, Spells)
- Guide for Scholar (AF, Limit Break)
- Guide for Corsair (AF, Limit Break)
- Relic Weapons Mods & Equipment Info
- Notorious Monsters List of this servers Notorious Monsters. (work in progress)