Alternate Windower Configuration
Download and install Windower
- Create a profile, highlight your new profile, and click on the pencil icon to adjust your desired settings.
- Click the pin icon to create a desktop shortcut
- Exit Windower
- Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Windower4 and edit the settings.xml file with notepad
- Somewhere between the tags <profile name="YourProfile"> and </profile>, (where YourProfile is what you named the profile you created) include the following code:
<args>--server game.hokutens.com</args> <executable>xiloader.exe</executable>
- Launch Windower with your chosen profile
- The xiloader window will open, where you can log in and register a new account. To create a new account, enter 2 and hit enter, then enter your username and password and confirm your password.
- To log in, enter 1 and enter your username and password.
- If you want the program to remember your username and password, you can put them into the <args> section of the settings.xml file as below:
<args>--server game.hokutens.com --user your_username --password your_password</args> <executable>xiloader.exe</executable>
Where your_username is your username and your_password is your password.